Project West v1.3.2 – ( v1.6.x ) ATS ATS
CORRECT VERSION – The 1.3.2 version of Project West. Project West is a project that adds new roads and rebuilds several existing ones in the states of California, Nevada and Arizona, with the primary state in focus being California. New 8-lane highways, enhanced vistas and scenery can be found in Project West.
Includes, in addition to fixes of 1.2 and 1.3.1 issues:
– Town of Laytonville
– Town of Lee Vining
– Beginning of rebuilding project, U.S 395.
– I-15 Mountain Pass betweeen Primm and Barstow.
– Billboards and casino signs fresh-up on I-15 in Primm and Las Vegas.
– I-15 / I-10 Stack Interchange.
– I-5 / CA 56 / I-805 San Diego Collector/Local expressway system.
– New I-15 entrance to Las Vegas.
– Lots of fixes in Yosemite and problems in 1.2/1.1.
– U.S 93 “refreshed” between Las Vegas and Hoover Dam ( preparements for the establishment of Boulder City )
– I-40 alignment changes.
– White raised road markers.
– 1.6 Hotfix no longer neccessary.
– About a million sign corrections / replacements.
– Fixes from the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 versions.
– A mile north of CA99/I-15 revamped.