Physics Mods v 2.3 for 1.6.x + – For Manual Drivers ATS
Hi guys, This physics change the transmission feel and suspension.
Also, that is new with this update. You have the option to have Trucks Cabin Suspension. Should work with other truck. unless the other mod touch cabin and chassis files.
It only have two truck that are from SCS trucks only:
Peterbilt 389 SCS
Kenworth W900 SCS
It active the Cabin Suspension like a real one (I don’t know why they are deactivate.)
So when going on over bump or you just turning, the cabin will start to move, and suspension starting to bouncing around.
Still in work in progress for this new update !
#For the transmission:
– The only thing is change is the clutch friction are decrease (was 0.5 now at 0.65) For Manual H shifter only.
– I also changed something about the torque that when you decrease the value, the torque of your truck will changed.
– For example, if you have 2500lb of torque, changing this value will not be the same, So what I did is put it back to 1.0.
– so you have the 100% of the torque number and change it for the Scaling of the Flywheel.
– The more heavier the flywheel is the more the RPM will drop slower.
– Like a stock flywheel than a Aftermarket lightweight flywheel. (Car related)
– For the Sequential and Automatics mode is still in Work in Progress.
– Value are not stock, So you might seen some change.
– Trying to make the transmission change smoother
– Now the trailer and truck can roll and pitch separately at 30 degrees at both direction.
– What it mean is if the truck roll on a bump. The truck will roll itself only and not the trailer and the truck.
– The trailer will stay at his normal position (can pitch or roll so take care)
– The suspension are little bit softer than stock physics.
– That mean that the truck will re-bounce when going on a bump (No to much much than last time)
– That give it a little bit of realistic.
– Now you see the truck shake in the cabin when you go over a bump or something else
– I also change the Mass of the truck and wheels.
– The Truck Mass was 2300 now is 1800
– The wheel mass of the truck was 300 now at 200.
– Two SCS Trucks that now have cab suspension. (option)
– Still in WIP !
The goal is that I want to make the “worst” physics to a “real feel” physics, I never drive a real truck in real life, but I can make it from Youtube Video.
Recommended to use with a steering wheel and clutch pedal, but you can use this mod with other controllers !
I can update the mod for you if you want !