Galvatron TF4 v2.0 (BSA Revision) for v1.39 for ATS
Mod is based on a truck from “Transformers 4” movie. Updated up to ATS v1.39 and DX11 requirments.
+ ATS DLC Cabin Accessories support added (2020.12.13 mod update)
– Standalone model;
– Galvatron mod dealers;
– One cabin;
– Three chassis;
– Own interior;
– SCI Steering Wheels DLC included (updated 2020);
– ETS2 DLC Cabin Accessories support (some items included);
– ATS DLC Cabin Accessories support;
– SiSL’s Mega Pack v3.x support;
– ATS Wheel Tuning Pack included;
– Advanced Coupling System support;
– Trailer cables support;
– Window animation support;
– Engines sounds updated.
Engines sound credits:
Caterpillar C15, Caterpillar C16, and Cummins ISXS 15 – Harven;
Caterpillar C15 Twin Turbo – Kriechbaum, Voith;
Cummins ISX 12 – unknown author.
Used some details or their elements from RTA-Mods trucks. Stairs are from Sib3rius, Reed.
BSA Junk Yard Revision notes:
– Adapted for ATS v1.39;
– Fixed: UI shadows, other minor fixes;
– Updated: models, interior animation, engine sounds, SCI Steering Wheels DLC;
– Added: twin steer and tri-drive chassis, over 2 dozens of types of external accessories, DLC Cabin Accessories and SiSL’s Mega Pack support, window and some other animations, added to the list of Quick jobs and the Gallery;
– Revised: lights, coupling system, shadows;
– Changed: cabin’s and tanks’ proportions, stairs, mirrors, powered axles and suspension, air intake and exhaust systems, mudguards, tail lights;
– Deleted: some files those came out of use.
My congratulations to Fabio Contier on this interesting mod. My special gratitude to Vladimir1203, who appeared to become this canned junk opener.